well, i called and got the girls in for a doctors appt. as soon as i got up this morning. first thing they had was 11:40 which was good for me. got everyone ready, got there, only a few minutes late :-), and found out that anna has an ear infection in left ear and rebekah has a double earinfection with the one on the left being severe. so sad when your babies are sick. i just can't hardly stand it. especially when, like bekah, you hardly know it because you realize she's been such a trooper and hardly complaned through it all. babies are so tough. the doctor discovered who our dramtic one is to day. it was funny, no offense to anna, that she hit the nail on the head so easily. but hey, you have to have some drama or everything would be boring right! hehehehehehe! well, got to go to bed. i've been going to bed a little earlier these days and i am really tired. love you all out there,
summer
isaiah 40: 28-31
"do you not know? have you not heard? the Lord is the everlasting God, the creator of the ends of the earth. he will not tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. he gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumle and fall; but hose who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. they will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
Monday, January 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It feels good to know what it is and know you can get medicine to make it all go away!!
I hope things have wildly improved for you!! I have been trying to get to bed earlier too, I still cheat occassionally sometimes. I went to bed last night at 1 and have not done that in days. I just could not turn my brain off. I dream of a nice normal routine.
Sorry to hear that they are both sick. I hope they both recover quickly!
LY,
Lesli
Post a Comment