
christmas eve
my name is summer and i am a stay at home mom. my children are 7, 5, and 3. my life has begun that shift from "taking care" of everyone to teaching them "how to take care" of themselves. it is new territory but i am really excited about it. i have the most wonderful man in the world for a husband. most of the stories i share are occurrences that happen in our household from day to day and certian thoughts i am having along the way.
2 comments:
I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Lesli
I am soooo happy for you...and a little jealous...all that room!! You have it decorated perfectly. Everything looks fabulous, but not so much so that it isn't comfortable. You have the perfect balance. I am so glad you shared the pics. It is nice to get all caught up on the cleaning and then take pics!! Review them on those not so neat days!! Force all your visitors to view them if they catch you on an "off" day!!
Post a Comment