isaiah 40: 28-31

"do you not know? have you not heard? the Lord is the everlasting God, the creator of the ends of the earth. he will not tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. he gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumle and fall; but hose who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. they will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

Monday, February 20, 2006


ready for bed in her new nightgown form mommy and daddy. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

janjanmom said...

They grow so fast, don't they! It seems like Anna should still be a baby. She is frozen in time in my mind. Micah too even though as
I watch Lilly grow, I know he is too. I love being a Mom!!

I am so glad you guys are finally in a position where you can stay home with no worries(you know what I mean- ins, etc) God was so faithful to work out all of your concerns!! Even space!! I am so happy for you guys!