isaiah 40: 28-31

"do you not know? have you not heard? the Lord is the everlasting God, the creator of the ends of the earth. he will not tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. he gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumle and fall; but hose who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. they will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

hair

hehehe
an anna song:
"row, row, row your boat. gently down a stream. merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily. life, i bought the dream."

well, we are finally getting over the shock enough for me to post about our new "do's." last monday while i was folding laundry in the living room, the girls were playing dress up in my bathroom. i thought they were in the playroom, but they weren't. anyway, they came out to show me how lovely they were. bekah was dressed to the hilt with dress, shoes, makeup, glitter lotion and....a new hair do. it happened! anna cut her hair. it was cut all over and required a substancial fix. i feared for annas life for a little while, but i think she got the picture. she got a spanking immediately and was sent to her room for me to further decide what to do with her! bret was a huge help. we decided to take away dreesup and all regular dresses, skirts, and dress shoes as well as hair bows until bekah can where hairbows again.
bekah actually enjoyed getting to go to the hairdresser. she sat so big and still. i cried...of course...but after the initial shock, it really looks cute. like a little pixie. our little tinker bell.

micah scored a goal on the big soccer field on saturday. it was a huge thing because it is much more difficult to score on the big field. he was very proud. i'm glad i got to see this one!

love you all,
summer

6 comments:

Lesli said...

Yay, Micah!!!

I saw the pics of Bekah. It is cute. Still need to see pics of Cooper, though. Love ya!

Stephanie said...

I think Bekah makes an adorable boy! J/K! It will grow out quickly and both of your beauties will be able to wear hair-bows again!

Was GREAT to see Bret this weekend briefly, but I could really use a good long "Summer talk"!

Nancy Morris said...

Hey I've set up a google account. Maybe now I can post back to you

Nancy Morris said...

I enjoyed seeing Bret this weekend. The baby is adorable. I'm sure you have seen pictures by now. Connor's birth would have been perfect if you could have been here. Brad may have to leave this Sunday. Everyone is so upset.
Saw Bret's picture of Becka. I think it is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hey Summer! I just started a blog, so you should check it out if you get a chance! Love ya!

Kacey <><

www.deltakacey.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I miss your kiddos! I did see a picture of Bekah's hair though and it looks adorable. I'm a little jealous because I look like a goob when I get my hair any shorter than my chin, and yet...I've always wanted Tinker Bell hair...