isaiah 40: 28-31

"do you not know? have you not heard? the Lord is the everlasting God, the creator of the ends of the earth. he will not tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. he gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumle and fall; but hose who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. they will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

Monday, April 23, 2007

catchin everyone up

we're redoing, or more appropriately, doing for the first time, our living room. we are also painting throughout our house. i am very, very excited. it is all going to be beautiful. i can't wait till it is done so we can enjoy it. i have really enjoyed the "painting with bret" process so far. its something to do together that is different from our normal eat dinner and watch a movie or some other tv show. i am very excited to say the least. i will post pictures as we finish up areas so you can all see.

my job is going well and it looks like i might have the job next year. they have told me i am hired on and have asked me to fill out the paper work for my girls to be enrolled. i hope it all goes through. it will be interesting to enter the job world full time. i am nervous but excited.

i have learned that taking my medicine regularly is very good for me and my family. my mental position is alot more stable when i take it. and my face is much less broken out. it says to take regularly on the bottle so you'd think i would get it, but as you can see with me having three children so close together, i am not good at taking medication regularly!!! oh well. i am learning and i do feel AMAZINGLY better when i take it regularly. (my synthroid stuff, not the other medicine i used to be on, by the way;-))

tonight was PTA executive board elections and a school art show. the art show was great. i was responsible for providing refreshments. my refreshment table turned out nice. the elections, well, it was worse than watching your favorite people get kicked off of american idol. my stomach was in knots the whole time. i just don't think this PTA stuff is for me. i still have to finish out the year and finish out muffins for mom. after that, i am done. i will help out in micah's class of course, but other than that, i just can't take the extra drama. i deal with church stuff all the time i just don't need this added to it.

my kids and husband are enjoying being on the 14th row behind home plate at the texas rangers game tonight. i was not able to go because of my prior committment to the art show and pta meeting. i wish i had just dropped off my stuff and went with my family. i talked to bret while they were at the game and he said they were all loving it. thanks sandersons, for the tickets.

have a great day. love to you all,
summer

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I am impressed that you and Bret can paint together. John and I have to avoid joint household projects so that we aren't tempted to throw small appliances at each other :-)

janjanmom said...

Ahhh, the PTA dramas, it is almost middle school part two. I second your being a loving supportive parent at the school minus the politics. You will be much happier and able to be much more loving to all concerned.

Go Bret for taking all the kiddos to do a ballgame, I bet it was great! (and really challenging!)

I can't wait to see the pics of the painting!! I love fresh paint-I just hate to be the one applying it. Trim is what does me in...I take so long to get around to it.

Lesli said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!!!! I love painting. Ryan and I can paint together & it is very calming. With a child...though...I can't imagine it will be as relaxing as it use to be. ;-)

Miss you.