isaiah 40: 28-31

"do you not know? have you not heard? the Lord is the everlasting God, the creator of the ends of the earth. he will not tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. he gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumle and fall; but hose who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. they will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

Saturday, March 03, 2007

i've been cheatin' on blogger

i've been spending most of my spare time over in myspace land lately. it has been so exciting catching up with old friends, from so many different times and places in my life. i also really like the ease of developing a myspace page. its so much easier and better than blogger. check out what i 've been creating at www.myspace.com/summermomof3 . i have really had some fun.

janice, we are looking forward to you guys coming in for a visit. it will be just after the jbf consignment sale, so will be ready for a break, i'm sure! anyone else traveling through texas, please come visit us. we will give you a place to stay!!

2 comments:

the Kimberlins said...

I agree myspace is so much better. I have started just taking the blogs that I post here and copying them to my myspace page blog.

janjanmom said...

Don't leave us bloggers!! I don't want to go to myspace-to travelled for my taste. Promise you will throw us a bone here and there!!

I can't wait to see you guys again! I am looking forward to getting to know Rebekah(sp?). I have only just seen her a couple of times. Lilly can't wait to hang out with Micah again. Although, I believe she will totally dump him for Anna.